Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 15 June 2013
I can't comment on the performance yet as I wasn't able to watch it. To avoid anyone making the same mistake as me, I wanted to point out this is not a region 2 DVD. My DVD player is quite old and will only play region 2 DVDs, so I thought I'd mention it for the benefit of anyone else in the same situation.

It's also disappointing that this comes in just a thin card case rather than a proper plastic DVD case. No doubt more environmentally friendly but will be more easily damaged over time.

I'm returning this DVD and buying instead the 2008 version which is region 2 and will hopefully be in a proper DVD case.
11 Comment| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?