on 6 June 2013
This book contains real world advice about how we can make our own way in life rather than rely on the mercy of a few other people.

The daily routine shows the small steps you can take to push on bit by bit towards where you want to be. It doesn't tell you to simply quit your job and hope it all falls into place with one step, but anyone in any scenario can piece by piece improve their situation until they get where they want to be.

The idea of working your 'mind muscle' and creating lists of ideas constantly is something I have sadly neglected for the past few years while at university and working. I've fallen into the trap of trying to perfect a very specific job and let my creativity be stifled. I've spend the last few days trying to come up with lists of ideas for various scenario's and know I have a long way to go, but with constant practice I hope to be able to create many ideas which can allow me to choose myself in the future.
What's this?