Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 18 December 2008
I'm 21 now and listen to music from across decades and genres. And of all the CD's and other music forms I own this is one I probably love the most. I brought it shortly after it was first released and I still find to today that I can pull it out and enjoy every single track on it.
It's a real trip back for me to the best period of time in my life - and that is mainly for the music.
As other reviewers have said there is something for everyone on these discs and for nearly every age group - yeah there are a couple of covers - but they are done well in a fresh way. In my opinon it captured the best of that period of time.
Although NOW has been the longest running series, as with everything you get good ones and not so good ones - I frequently find that with NOW discs I really love one of the CD's and then I'd be not so impressed with the other one - not the case with this NOW 51 - As the series has gone along I may have not brought everyone of them - even though they are good for bulking out your collection and for capturing a slice of that year's charts, but to be truthful it has taken from NOW 51 to the most recent one for me to really sit up and pay attention - I look forward to hearing it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink