on 13 May 2012
Obiviously like everyone else I have read tons of reviews. And I found people who didnt give full marks to this product, mostly complaining about high price or cable modem is not build-in, beacuse they have to use cable modem along with the router. Obviously having a cable modem build in would be a very big plus. But still without cable modem this router no way less than excellent.

I used to do video streaming to watch movies on TV donwloaded in my laptop. before with my older router It was next to imposiable.but now with my N900 its marvellous.

Plus before I was unable to do windows HomeGroup on my old Belkin router. In-order to make that work I had to restart the router several times. But now with N900 I m a happy bunny. Manage to connect all my dives which inlcudes three laptops, two desktop PCs, one iPhone, One HTC phone and my PS3. All getting blazing fast internet everywhere in my house. The max connection speed I get is 150mps which is way more than I was getting before.

All in all I am very happy with my purchase. Price wise it is little bit on high end. But if it solves your home internet/network problems then I would say money well spend.
0Comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.