on 24 April 2008
I rented this one thank god. It is so rubbish in every way, bad acting, very annoying characters, bad script .....I could go on for ever.
Was it really meant to be funny too?. Well I can tell you I have a great sense of humour and I didn't find anything whatsoever in the slight bit amusing.

I forced myself to watch the first hour having paid two pound to rent it but that was enough punishment for me I didn't bother watching the rest. I have watched lots of horror and horror/comedy films but this definitely ranks the worst of all time in my opinion.

I can't beleive that some other reviewers have give this a postitive rating. Are these people from another planet?. personally, I would rather tear my hair out than be subjected to watching Hatchet again.

If you like comedy/horror avoid this as it is neither scary or funny. It has no redeeming qualities at all.
11 Comment| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details