on 1 May 2012
I bought this as a replacement for my now deceased MX500 mouse. In all honesty it probably isn't quite the right model for me - it is very specifically aimed at PC gamers. No doubt switching resolution on the fly will be quite useful to first person shooter freaks but that's less useful to an average Windows user. Sometimes it even gets annoying. I'm used to having "fast scroll" buttons above and below the mouse wheel. Having buttons there that do something else entirely is a bit of a nuisance. I figured I might be able to change the operation of those buttons in the driver settings, but if that option exists then I haven't found it!

That said I do like the mouse as the resolution is high, operation is smooth and it runs fine on virtually any surface. The shape is very comfortable to use and it's quite lightweight, which took a little getting used to but now I really like it. Overall a good buy for me but just not quite the right model for me.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink