Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tom Chaplin Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 16 July 2011
Like many others I was sceptical about the claims of this product, but after giving my husband years of sleep deprivation, and after having been jabbed in the ribs afew too many times, I read through the reviews and thought I'd give it a try.

The first night I tried it, my husband reported my snoring had vastly reduced - still there, but at a much quieter volume - he could sleep fine, so did I, and I call that a success!

Customising the fit needed to be done a couple of times initially, and does need to be repeated from time to time.
It did take a bit of getting used to, and for the first week I drooled a bit, but you do get used to it, and you do stop salivating so much.

Loud snoring since buying the product has still occurred - but only because of human error - I removed the snore guard before I went to the loo, and went back to sleep without putting it back... the complaints the next morning were enough to make me more careful in future.
0Comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?