on 14 October 2013
I have chosen the rating of 5 stars as I found this book to give me the impetuses to knit most of the items within it I found that henry 8th was very popular with many of my friends also the Beatles will Ant and Dec are among many of my friends favourites. It was difficult to know which to make first but Henry came top of my list. He is really magnificent with his jewels and fine clothes even my youngest grandchild named him straight away.
As I do a lot of knitting and usually give them away as gifts I am keeping Henry 8th in a closed cabinet a he has worked out so very well. It is one of my favourite knitting books.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details