on 3 November 2012
Since acquiring this hoover about a fortnight ago, I've been hoovering nearly every day! I used to detest this chore because of the weight and heat of my conventional hoover and all the trailing cables but my Supervac has changed all of that for me. It is so light and easy to manage. It picks up tons of dust. (As in: embarrassing "I can't believe my home is so filthy" quantities of dust.) The detachable handheld makes super quick work of the skirting boards and edges of the stairs (with the flat tube attachment). Moreover, it is a real honest-to-goodness solid hoover unlike the flimsy Gtech that I had previously (in hopes of forgoing dragging a "real" hoover around the house; alas, it never picked up enough dust and someone - family have not 'fessed up - broke the handle). The Supervac truly allows you to ditch your conventional corded hoovers, dust-busters, carpet sweepers, car hoovers and all other hoover gadgets - this is all you need. Frankly, I've hoovered more times in the last fortnight than I have in the last 2 months because it's just so much fun to use! (I'm sure I'll settle into a more normal hoovering pattern soon but I've never been this enthused by a gadget for a household chore!)

In addition to its basic hoover-god capabilities, it also folds down really small for storage. It's cordless. It charges quickly and lasts the whole time you need to blitz around the house. It swivels so you can maneuver it around corners. The dust compartment is transparent so you can see how full it is. It sits neatly on its charging stand and the accessories fit on the stand with it - get a cable tidy or similar and the whole package just looks so neat, with such a small footprint. It's really easy to use and is a comfortable feel and weight in your hand. Everything works intuitively. Whip out the detachable handheld and you're good to go for cleaning your car. I could go on and on. What's not to love? :) This is like... the Apple of hoovers. Buy it. You'll love it. L.O.V.E. it!
What's this?