on 23 June 2006
I got a copy of Michael Heppells second book as soon as it was launched and had read it in two days. With great real life examples, it was very easy to read, and plenty of practical ways to improve the service you give to your cients, that really cost nothing in financial terms (especially important for me as I work for a charity, and need to keep running costs as low as possible). Some of the ideas I already do, but it helped me think of ways to do these better. There were also many new ideas to implement.

I love practical books that you feel you can implement straight away. Michael Heppell's first book was Brilliant, but I think that this one is even better.
9 people found this helpful