on 20 February 2014
I bought this CD almost a year ago as I was suffering from anxiety and not sleeping well. I lie down and listen to it at least 5 days a week, and for me, it had a cumulative effect. It initially relaxed me whilst listening to it and after about 3 weeks I started to improve and then continued to improve, not projecting into the future imagining what might happen and not obsessing over my worries.
It's pointless listening to anything just a few times and giving it up - if you buy this cd, stick with it, it has made a huge difference to me, and I have bought copies for friends and relatives when they are having a hard time.
What's this?