on January 24, 2014
I have already reviewed this seller / product. However just in case : The product was purchased after inquiries on Amazon as to it's compatibility with my PC I had numerous replies which stated in the affirmative, thanks to all.
Re the product it is fitted and working very well.
The delivery time was quicker than the estimated time exceeding my expectations.
I had a technical query and rang the seller AWD - IT, Richard in sales answered and was very polite and extremely helpful.
During fitting I had another query re SATA connections in my PC this time I was helped by an IT technician showing the same courtesy and patience as Richard.
All in all a good buying experience, it's very refreshing these days to encounter a service that is both polite, helpful and that goes the extra mile. I would unreservedly recommend buying from this company.
0Comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?