on 11 May 2010
I have lost 64lbs in the past 12 months and I could not have done it without this book.I am 50 years of age and I have always struggled with my weight.BUT what made this book so special you may ask,the answer,this book deals with your head and not your stomach.Like most people I knew what I should and should not eat, but could not keep it up for more than a day or two at the most,this book helped me understand my behaviour around food,it took away DEPRIVATION and replaced it with choice MY CHOICE.Whether I ate something or not it was up to ME,have you any idea how liberating that feels. I have not eaten chocolate in over 12 months and this is from a confirmed chocoholic, I made the decision to cut it out of my diet, no one else ME.I recommend this book wholeheartedly,I have just finished reading it for the FOURTH TIME as I find it so motivating,there are many light bulb moments within the book,buy and read it, is my advice to you.
11 Comment| 128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.