on 13 June 2014
I can honestly say - I have never heard a pair of headphones so bad. Terrible Bass response and the treble/mids were overstated. Fitment was good and they were very light and of reasonable quality.

I have had Denon equipment previously and was always impressed with the quality of the product and the performance, especially with regard to sound quality - sadly this felt very short of my expectations. If I was to compare these Earphones based upon a blind test, I would choose standard Samsung or Apple products supplied with a Smart Phone over this product. If I was to give a value - I've seen and heard Memorex, JVC, Sony priced at less than £10 which all outperform this item.

Sorry Denon - my opinion of your products since purchasing these has proceeded like a Lemming off a cliff...
What's this?