on 2 February 2011
I have a real conflict over my Air Globe.

On the one hand, I love the way it looks. I love the lights, the water spinning round. I love the way when you add aromatherapy oils, it fills the room with the scent and gives a real sense of air freshning taking place. I also find it interesting how dirty the water becomes after a day or so, it must take something out in its operation.

But there's the but - the thing is too noisy.

I'd say it growls away at the level of a washing machine operating in the room next door. This can get much louder if you stand it on a resonant surface that provides a boom box effect.

I still love it and I still use it but I just wish it was quieter! If it was, I'd buy one for every room of the house and probably put myself up as a local distributor.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.