on 17 January 2011
I bought these as I needed some pretty fast and went solely by the reviews. One helpful review mentioned the size - and they are ever so slightly larger.

I ordered a size 8 and fit perfectly with some room by the toes, don't be tempted to order a slightly larger size. Using the size guide helped and I`m glad I didnt go for a higher size as they would have been to big.

The shoes are of good build, look good and are lighter than I expected. I don't often buy shoes off the internet but on this occasion I have been more than impressed.

* let me stress use the guide and use a ruler - cant go wrong.
22 Comments| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.