on 4 October 2010
OK - So i didn't buy move from amazon. I already had the camera, previously i had I-Pet which was rubbish in my opinion. I was sceptical about the moves abilities and accuracy - but as my missus works for a gaming store and assured me it was good i though one day i will buy this.

A few drinks later - in tesco doing my shopping i saw something, an offer on the move and nav controller. Sucker i may have been, greatest decision of my life - definitely!!

This thing is amazing. Accuracy is not an issue - my aching shoulders and back are evidence of hard play though.

There IS NO CHEATING LIKE ON THE WII, move tracks where you are, how far and how fast. This is by far the supremacy of gaming. I cant slate Natal, but if it has a rival - this is it.

On a productive note - out of the box, plug in the usb charger and sync, thats pretty much it - as alexander would say - simples!!!

SUUUUUUU BLOOOOOODY PERRRRRRB