Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now

26 September 2016
I am so grateful to have come across this book - it is easy to read, beautifully written, and the author's wisdom and experience is evident from the very first page. He not only convinces the reader that doing LESS is the secret to raising thriving, happy, connected children, but most importantly, he clearly explains HOW to do this. It has really helped to shift my mindset to a different place and I'm a much happier parent since reading this book. Bedtimes are so much more peaceful and easy in our house now (I have children aged 3, 5 & 7yrs) and I have been able to help my 3 year old heal a significant chunk of anxiety such that he is now a completely different boy!
I highly recommend it! Buy it!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink