Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now George Michael - MTV Replugged Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 12 February 2014
My teaching course was falling short on teaching practical teaching methods, too much focus on theory, reflection etc. But my placement ESOL class every week required me to teach grammar, reading, writing lessons etc. I stumbled upon this book in the library and it was so good I just had to buy my own copy - I have also recommended it to course colleagues who have purchased their own.
It is very readable, well laid out and gave me lots of confidence in teaching ESOL. A few weeks after getting this book, we covered the structure for a grammar lesson in my course evening class - I was suddenly a subject expert among my peers!
This is an excellent buy (I've still got my library copy, which I'll use as long as I can keep it on loan, as I know my own copy will be well-used in the future). Any chance the laminated-type covers that my college get could be available for books like this to keep them in good shape?
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?