Package Quantity: 1|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I use this mouthwash twice a day - in the morning after brushing, and last thing at night - and I saw a slight increase in whiteness after a week. I'm not talking Cowell dayglo white, but there is slightly more then there was with my previous brand.

It doesn't taste bad, vaguely minty, but there is a slightly odd aftertaste. It didn't put me of continuing to use the mouthwash, as it does feel fresher for longer than my usual brand [Colgate] makes my mouth feel.

So would I use it again? In all honestly I'm not sure; the product does do what it says it will do and those results are noticeable quickly, but the price does make me hesitate, as the results aren't amazing to me.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details