on 16 June 2011
The reason I bought this book is because I was preparing CAE exam by myself at home. I needed an advanced grammar book and hoped the book could help me to improve my grammar and my friend told me this is a useful book. That's why I bought it.

It does include quite a lot of advanced grammar. Basically it's a good book. But I have to say the layout is not so good. Too many things cram into one page, it's just not easy to read. And the explanations is not clear, sometimes it just make me more confused. I still want to study it from the beginning to the end. But if you don't have time or if you don't to spend too much on it then that's not the book for you.
What's this?