on 15 March 2012
Having tried and failed to buy some Ray-Bans online through eBay (lesson learned). I decided that all I really needed was a cheap pair for the summer. Had a look on Amazon and found these.

Arrived quickly, and packaged in a box that fits through your letterbox.

The glasses themselves feel pretty sturdy for a couple of pounds. They are not what I would say 'Full Mirror' as you can still see the eyes through the lenses in bright light, I would say these are 'Semi Mirrored'. For the price, quick delivery as it is fulfilled by Amazon I have to rate these glasses 5 star! Can't argue. If I have any issues I will update.
45 people found this helpful