on 1 November 2012
So I have read a lot of reviews on here about people's opinions on Skyfall and discussing whether it is the best Bond yet?

Well I saw Skyfall in the cinema yesterday with my boyfriend who just loves Bond, and to be honest I was very impressed by the trailers that I kept seeing etc. so I was quite excited myself..

I've never really been that much of a Bond fan, I've seen Casino Royale when it came out in 2006, but besides that is never really been bothered about watching them.

HOWEVER, Skyfall has completely changed my view on Bond.
I absolutely loved it! Just everything was fantastic, from the fights, to car chases, to shooting and to the mystery of it all (and even the IT techy bits fascinated me!!) what I loved the most, however, was that it wasn't one of those films where you would have to see ALL of the other films JUST to understand it. Obviously there were a few references but I'm glad the whole movie wasn't based on references from other Bond films.

Bond, you've gained a new fan and have really out done yourself.
0Comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?