on 4 April 2012
Bought this a couple of months ago and was pleased. Really cheap, but fitted perfectly for me, nice grip and perfect level of protection. Looked a bit cheap, but it was a hard-ish rubber/plastic so you could slide it in to your jeans pocket very easily. The soft silicon ones feel nice, but they get stuck to your clothes, they can't slide in and out.

So all great until a few days ago. Everyone that called me said there was a terrible echo on my phone. Sounded perfect to me, but people on the other end could hear it. Really bad echo apparently. I read up on it and it's common enough and people were buying new phone parts and replacing them. A few people suggested taking off your phone cover cos that can effect it. I didn't bother because this fitted so well (really tight) and there's holes for the microphones. But during one echoey call I tried it. And straight away after I removed the case, the echo was gone! Tried this 3 times now and for some weird reason, I can safely say, it was the phone cover that did it!
I'll give it 2 stars because I love the cover and this could just be a freak problem with a few phones.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink