on 13 June 2010
I'd been the king of putting things off, expecting that business would come to me just because I was doing all the things that other people had told me to.

And with that, I was getting increasingly desperate when business didn't come. Desperate financially and emotionally with the belief that I was a failure.

GOYA got me into action. Doing stuff. Every day, every hour, every minute. I've built a massively high profile doing stuff that I enjoy and found clients and business as a result - in a way that I simply wouldn't have believed I could before. I have stopped pretending to be something I'm not, now go to business meetings dressed as I feel comfortable with, don't pretend to be something I'm not and, as a result, have lost all of that internal stress and turmoil that was there before.

War and Peace this ain't and you won't find yourself needing a thesaurus, cos there aren't any long words. Loved it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink