Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Learn more

4 May 2013
If, like me, you find that you're struggling to focus on your work and finish things on your 'to do' list, then you should really read this book. I confess I didn't think I was particularly hooked on technology before I started reading this, but I quickly became very aware of how often I reach for my smartphone for no particular reason, and how much time I waste by doing so when I could be getting on with more productive things. What I like about this book is that it doesn't tell you to go cold turkey from technology, just to use it more wisely and efficiently. By following some of the tips in this book, I've definitely found myself focusing more on the task in hand and actually Getting Stuff Done. I've also quoted it a few times at my husband when he's busy staring at his phone instead of engaging in sparkling conversation with me! A very useful book and a quick and easy read too.
3 people found this helpful