on 21 January 2013
I should have known better, after all the problems that I had with Symantec products a few years ago.
After all sorts of errors, un-installing and re-installing a few times, I have now removed this product from my laptop. Norton Ghost had caused errors in Norton Internet Security 2012 (the solution offered was to install an updated version of Norton Internet Security) and then generated errors when I tried to back-up files and folders (I could image the whole drive, but that takes many hours!).
I have come to the conclusion that just having one Symantec product installed stands a good chance of working but installing two or more could be asking for problems.
If you can afford it, consider buying an external drive with "built-in" backup software. I now have a 2TB 'Western Digital My Passport' disk with WD SmartWare Software and that works fine.
Norton Ghost 15 ....... a costly mistake.
What's this?