on 8 July 2012
Ok I will try to keep this short and simple. The case feels looks and feels great. And the coin stand is a nice feature but it creates some really annoying problems.
Most of the negative reviews for this phone mentions this. The main problem will be that it does not lay flat. This may not be a problem for some but these are some of the problems that bothered me personally.

If the surface is not still it can move around.

If someone is ringing you and you got vibration on it can start moving even on a flat surface.

And every time you put down the phone it will fall to one side and hit the surface. I doubt this would ever damage your phone but after you put it down a few hundred times it may start to annoy you as it did me.

Also the obvious problem I faced was not being able to use the phone laid down. Same as the point above every time you try to click something the phone will hit the surface as it's raised on one side. I did not think this would matter but I find myself using the phone as a watch, so from time to time when it's on my desk I would click the button to check the time. But with this case it feels like im going to flip the case off my desk. It raises the top fast enough to make it vibrate as you click the button. (vibrate like when an arrow hits wood, I forgot the word lol)Then when I let go of the button, top of the phone will fall and hit the desk

Lastly I would like to say how they can easily fix this huge design flaw which for me is ruining the best case for this phone.

All you have to do is put another coin stand on the other side of the "Galaxy S III" logo, so it's directly across from the other coin stand. Both will be equally distanced from the edge and each other. This way when you put the phone down it will not feel like a chair with III legs.

This would also improve the design in another way. Now users can turn the phone in both direction for landscape view.
What's this?