on 23 October 2013
I had forgotten how irresistible these are. I've just wolfed down three on the trot! It's a good job I only brought those three out with me to my office or I'd have eaten a whole packet - really.

My distant memory of them had obviously diminished their power of persuasion. Being fairly hard I thought they would take a while to eat but once inside my mouth they softened and dissolved in a flash. My tastebuds never detected a 'peppery' taste as I recall mention in a TV advert jingle and I read today (in a comment on YouTube) that this was a mistake by the boy who sang it. Apparently the line sung should have been "full of Cadbury's goodness" but they couldn't afford to do a retake.

It's good to know they are suitable for vegetarians and the ones I received have an expiry date '11 03 2014' printed on them (next March) not that I need one that far away! They arrived in a plastic bag (mine rather squashed, with an unwrapped book, by brown screwed up paper in an Amazon box) but then they aren't intended for gifting.

Having bought them to wean me off the huge amounts of chocolate I've been eating - they just have a coating of milk chocolate - I'm going to have to think again!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink