I bought this to replace some 6 year old kit that was getting a bit creaky, and having wasted most of my weekend trying to get this thing to work properly, I have returned it and have gone back to the old kit.
While many things appear to work quite well, there is a significant bug relating to the "wireless isolation" features. Bottom line, this device blocks access to LAN connected devices (a printer and NAS drive in my case) to computers connected to it via the WiFi, making it next to useless for anything other than browsing.
I spent most of the weekend changing settings, resetting, reloading the firmware etc in an effort to overcome this. I discovered that changing unrelated settings (i.e. the isolation settings for the guest wifi) caused changes in the isolation settings for the main wifi. Even then, the system was flaky and inconsistent, with one work-around (setting up the guest wifi as the main connection with full access settings, and ignoring the main wifi) working for an hour before stopping for no reason.
It is unacceptable to ship a router with such buggy firmware, especially when asking £100+ for it. A £30 router I recently bought as a 3G access point works just fine (see my review if interested), this does not.
Perhaps the worst part is that the Netgear forums show a discussion started back in July 2012 for a DGND3700 (the N600 little brother of this one) describing exactly these problems, and nothing has been done by Netgear in the intervening 6 months.