on 30 December 2013
Well the final book in Karen Moning's 'Fever Series' start off right were Dreamfever ended and Mac repeats history and finds a new deadly friend to help her find the book although for reasons other than the normal avenging her sister etc etc. I wouldn't go into it any further in case it soils your reading.
In the book we learn who Mac is and who she is not.
We learn Barron's secret - will Mac accept it?
We learn Dani's secret - what will Mac do with this piece of knowledge?
We learn who the real baddies are!
The book has many twists and turns but left me a bit unsatisfied- and I cannot work out why. Perhaps it is because it seems to take a long time to get to the end or perhaps because it left the book hanging in many aspects which I found frustrating.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink