on 4 April 2014
I play simple online games where speed is important. My mouse is not the best, but reasonably but I had a board mouse that seemed to create a lot of friction when moving my mouse. So I purchased this one.

Its larger than I expected (need to place it on top of my desk rather than on the keyboard shelf but that's not a problem) but the increase in mouse responsiveness is very noticeable.

Very good value for money, would recommend it to anyone.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink