on 24 April 2017
Wow! I honestly didn't know what to expect when I picked up this work. Shamefully, I hadn't even bothered to read the synopsis first which is so out of character for me. Why? I couldn't tell you. What I can tell you however, is A Thousand Rooms far exceeded any first impressions I may or may not have had regardless of my aforementioned neglect.

This is one of those rare books I simply couldn't put down. I was immediately captivated from the first sentence, and became so completely engrossed that nothing else in the world mattered for a good few hours.

This story would make a great movie that for me would be something like a cross between Ghost, and What Dreams May Come... and some.

Jones' creativity, originality, writing style, and storytelling skills are first rate. This book ticks all the boxes for a five-star work.
One person found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse| Permalink