on 30 June 2014
Reviews are not really 'my bag' ......but I felt the need to give this little toy a short praise.
I've only had this CB for a few hours but so far its everything I WANT it to be. Like other reviews on chromebooks in general, I have found the OS to be fast and very simple to use. Small learning curve needed, but literally a couple of hours if you already know how to use pc's/laptops ( and lets face, who doesn't).

For the price it has a great feel to it.
Keyboard is nice and so too is the track pad.

Obviously the screen is one weak point when compared to other devices on the market but at £249 is fine. I like my full HD, who doesn't, but for browsing the web and doing a little work from time to time its a fantastic secondary device (for the majority of people it can easily be a primary device. I have plex sever setup on a pc, obviously a chromebook/chromebox wouldnt surfice, but I've just watched part of a 720p film via the plex web app and its great!)

Love it. Would definitely buy another for my gf (kids when they are older).
And I'm trying to use chrome on all my devices now because all apps etc sync nicely.

If you have sh*t loads of cash then no doubt apple is a superior product on all accounts (at present). But for the price 5 stars all the way.

I have read reviews on all available chromebooks and was waiting for the Asus C300 (because its fanless(baytrail)), but decided on the larger screen and faster processor, PLUS 4gb ram!!!!! Goes along way when a few tabs are open.

Get one. Who needs microsoft anymore. Why pay when chrome OS is free

EDIT: After a week of using this device I am still impressed by its capabilities. Simplicity with speed to please most if not everyone. Better screen would have been the icing on the cake. But still 5 stars.
0Comment| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?