Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now

on 4 April 2014
I didn't know what to expect when I ordered this game, but I was quite excited about it. I'd never played a Professor Layton or Phoenix Wright game before this, but my first impression of both was amazing!

The graphics are gorgeous and the music is charming. The characters are wonderful! I didn't think that a puzzle game could be so gripping and exciting. It can be hard to stop playing because the storyline is so intricate and fascinating. If you like supernatural mysteries, go for this game. If you don't, I'd probably go for it anyway! One of my favourite 3DS games to date!
2 people found this helpful