on 13 April 2007
I can only add to the already glowing reviews for Robyn. I was a huge fan back in the 90s, and I hear Be Mine about 3 years ago and was waiting for the big come back. Couldn't wait to get my hands on this new material that Sweden have been enjoying for some time now, especially after seeing her live in March, in a fantastic small gig.

My only critisim is the exclusion of the ballad version of Be Mine which was the EP record - its absolutley heart breaking (especially live), and could make someone fall in love with Robyn as an artist.

I hope Robyn gets the respect she deserves for this album, as she's doing this kind of progressive pop alot better than someone like Gwen, Fergie et al. Or maybe we want to keep her all to ourselves? If she could get listed on Radio 1, I'm sure something like Be Mine could be a huge hit.
3 people found this helpful