on 26 July 2014
This is a well written book with a gripping story line and in many ways it's just down my street, I would be reluctant to read another book from the author mainly due to personnel preference. I was not too keen on the use of the barbaric killing of dogs/pets/animals contained within the book, I think it was perhaps to a certain extent a necessary part of the story but was referred to a little too often and in gory detail, I felt in an attempt to shock, I'm sure that the author could have found more tactful ways of incorporating these parts into the book.
Every time an animal was mentioned I was dreading reading on as I knew what was about to happen to the poor thing, I did in fact nearly put the book down and stop reading it, if you are an animal lover then this is definitely not a book that you want to read.
Other than these sections which I felt almost distracted your attention from the good story line the rest of the book is a great read personally I don't think I have the stomach for another one of the same authors books in case it contains as much animal cruelty.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.