on 30 June 2013
My friend showed me this book she had just bought and I had to get it!
It is so different, it has really funky designs, the sort of things you have always wanted to make but there was no pattern available.
It has beautiful children's clothes that are tasteful but with a funky edge, and unlike a lot of books they go into children's sizes too, not just baby!
My friend hooked up a few crowns as as soon as she got her copy, it's just that sort of book!

What swung it for me though was the star shaped rug pattern, it is designed using t-shirt yarn and a huge hook, I hadn't heard of the yarn she recommends (Hooplayarn) so I googled it and it is really reasonable and you can buy it in the UK. For that alone - Thankyou Kat!! I can't wait to make a rug as soon as I've finished my other ongoing projects - excited!!
What's this?