on 26 December 2013
My 4 year old adores this doll. She is lovely, she has a nice face unlike some dolls. Her noises are not too annoying and is quite cute albeit repetative.

The instruction book is useless and tells you nothing. We took ages trying to get her to cry, and I spent a while googling to see if I had he right doll as I couldn't get any tears from it. We worked out that you shove the bottle in as hard as you can to feed it, twice it will burp and the third time it will cry. Then if you lean it forward and have patience, a tear will come out eventually. I didn't expect it to be in floods of tears constantly but it would be nice if it was better designed so you didn't have to force the tears out.
0Comment| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?