Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now

on February 14, 2013
I love this book! I have already made the knight costume, which went down really well, and have lots of requests for other outfits for my nieces and nephews. When my son is old enough, he is going to have the best dressing up box in the world! I love that she uses items that we all have sitting around the house, in combination with some lovely fabrics to make costumes to treasure.
The instructions were clear and easy to follow, and had nice pictures too, both of the finished article and of the steps to make it. The knight costume took me a little over an hour to make, and my 6 year old nephew loves it!
What's this?