on 12 February 2014
I am really impressed with my 7 inch Garmin Sat Nav it is easy to read and listen to directions from hence my 5 star rating for this product.
The first Sat Nav I ordered from Digital Accessories did not arrive. I contacted the firm to find out the product was damaged in transit my payment had already been refunded and I had to re-order.
On making the order the price had increased dramatically because the first Sat Nav wasi in the company's sale, I contacted Digital Accessories who came up trumps and gave it to me at the original sale price.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink