on 3 February 2012
I've used pc's and mac's I've had my current iMac since May 2011 and theres only two words to sum up the experience. IT WORKS!

I've filled up nearly a TB of hard disc with photos and it runs as quick today as the day I bought it. It's instant from sleep and less than 25 seconds from completely off. Compare that to windows where you wonder off and make a cup of tea. I have no problems running any programs and no amount of video editing stops it or even slows it down.

Apple care is beyond my expectations I couldn't get one of my printers working, I called apple and the guy said OK what make is it 20 minutes later he called back with all the details and it was sorted, it wasn't even an apple printer, wow.

Not only that it looks amazing if only Apple made wives, lol
0Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?