Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 3 February 2014
Managed to get one of these for under £100, and it was an absolute bargain.

I sometimes use my girlfriends Sonicare Flexcare+, and I also own the Colgate "Omron" A1500 clinical toothbrush for home, which is my regular toothbrush.

But nothing beats this. Bought this as toothbrush to have at work. I would have taken it home and used it as my main one, but the carrying case with USB charging connectivity means I can charge it at work from my computer. Noticeably the best toothbrush. Am a huge fan of the Sonicare series, and am very pleased I have been luck enough to get one of these.
What's this?