Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Learn more

9 August 2009
I bought the SinuPulse unit in April, having tried all the usual over-the-counter and prescription sinus remedies - from inhalants to antibiotics and corticosteroid nasal sprays - with only minimal and transient success. So this was a desperation purchase: I had a feeling I was acquiring yet another expensive white elephant. To my surprise and relief, the SinuPulse unit has rapidly become one of those objects I would rescue if my home was on fire. I hope, therefore, that the following comments may be helpful to potential buyers.

DELIVERY: Fast, efficient and securely packaged.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: A well-designed machine providing different functions. The lid of the water tank is rather light for my clumsy fingers and I've dropped it a couple of times - to its credit, it hasn't broken!

USER GUIDE: Thank goodness for an informative and comprehensive manual. It's well written with clearly illustrated instructions. It also includes helpful advice about sinus problems generally.

USAGE: My first attempts were nervous, as this seemed a more forceful method of treatment than previous products - that's probably why it works for me! My head felt a little 'buzzy' for a few moments after the first session, but that was quickly replaced by relief that I could breathe more easily than I had for years.

TIP: Don't plan to go out for about 15 minutes after irrigating. It's amazing how much residue continues to be cleared during this time.

I suffer from constant catarrh in between regularly catching dreadful colds which usually end in severe
sinusitis. I now use the irrigation system a couple of times a week, increasing it to daily use when a cold starts. Since April I have had no sinusitis, and, as an unexpected further benefit, find that my eyes no longer suffer from the sinus pressure which made my vision feel heavy and odd. I enjoy driving again.

My only regret is that I didn't discover SinuPulse much sooner. My only worry is that I have to go abroad shortly for a few weeks, and can't take it with me.
47 people found this helpful