on 6 June 2006
All the goals of World Cup 98. Well the title says it all. I knew what I was getting, and I was delighted, apart from the fact that the penalty shootouts were not included. If one didn't know what had happened, games like England vs Argentina would be very confusing, as they appear to end with the scores level, and we are never told who went through, but have to work it out for ourselves. But that's the only real complaint. The picture quality is very good, I was most impressed by this.

Its just a pity that games like the world cup final were given no more special treatment than any other group stage game. There isn't even any footage of France lifting the trophy.

Oh well, the goals is what I wanted, and I got them so I can't complain. Just would've been nice to see the shootouts. . .
What's this?