on 12 October 2012
Tried to buy from amazon when it went on sale but wasn't in stock, found another seller from the Motorola website and it was delivered the next day.

I haven't used it much as waiting on a couple of things I've ordered to arrive before I use it properly.

The phone looks and feels great, very quick when going through the menus and swiping left/right. Only lag I found was when pressing the option for the open apps. However done a bit of searching on the net and this will apparently be sorted with JellyBean update. Adobe Flash/Air do not work on this as the phone isn't compatible, this is due to the Intel processor. The camera loads up very quickly and I was happy with the picture quality.

One downside I found is that a couple of review sites which I read prior to purchasing the phone mentioned that when recording video you are able to take a picture at the same time. This is also shown on a Motorola howto Youtube video, however when I tried this on mine the option wasn't there. I spoke to Motorola who confirmed this, it looks like this option is only available on the American version.

Overall it is a good phone and I would recommend it.
0Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?