on 5 June 2009
This was an amazing book. I have read lewis Wolpert's work before and his style suits me and I find it easy to read. If you like knowing about how we work as organisms this is the book for you. I'm a scientist and some material was not new to me but lots of it updated me. I could not put the book down. I am going to use it as a text book for the students I teach because I think it is very accessible.
However it will do for the curious general reader too - everything is well and simply explained - never before was cell biology so transparent and easy to understand.
What's this?