on 20 October 2001
This is less of a meditation and more of a self hypnosis healing CD. Glenn does have a strange voice (South London accent?) for a hypnotist, but that is soon forgotton because this really works.
I bought it a few months ago and tossed it in a drawer. I fished it out again after my husband left me for another, and I was having trouble sleeping and keeping my mind from agonising over what was going on in my life. It worked amazingly well.
If I listened at night, it had me asleep within 10 mins no matter how awful I was feeling, or how far away sleep seemed. If I listened in the morning, it filled me with good and constructive thoughts determined to make the best of the day.
This is a lovely CD, I would recommend it to anyone. Is he single I wonder....... :-)
11 Comment| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?