on 2 November 2013
There is no point paying any more than this for a HDMI cable when HDMI King is offering this top quality lead for under £5. I have paid over £60 for a market leading cable and this performs just as well. I was dubious when it arrived in un branded packaging with only a sticker saying 'made in China' but putting it through its paces showed me everything I needed to know.

I'm am fortunate enough to have a fantastic 1080 screen with a contrast ratio of over 2million : 1, and this shows up anything with a low quality picture straight away. I used this cable to connect AppleTV and play American Football games (#bengals #whodey) live from the internet on NFL Game Pass through my iPad. The picture was like nothing I've ever seen! It was matching Blu Ray quality and blowing away most HD television channels. This cable gets it done - don't waste your money on anything else.
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink