on 27 June 2012
Firstly, I read the reviews on this product and trusted the positive feedback so much, that I bought two before I had even seen them. Thankfully I have not been disappointed.

This Stylus is my fifth different type...all others have been rubber tips. Without naming brands, the most expensive rubber tipped product we chewed through in a day by my two year old...hardly the fault of the Stylus, but proves its lack of durability. The cheapest one, I thought had endured the same fate as I retrieved it from her mouth, however, I discovered that she did not actually chew through, however, she managed to removed the matt coating on the rubber. Nevertheless, it was deemed useless. The other in betweens had a selection fates, either too short, too chunky, or simply uncomfortable.

So, it was time to find something different...but simple. New Trent seems to have achieved this. The strange thing is, I managed to overlook the fact that it had a built in pen, so there was a bit of a bonus upon opening.

As much as I do like the Stylus, I agree with other reviewers, there are things that can be improved, but if you want something that works perfectly every time, looks good, and is durable...then the Limir is for you.
What's this?